Just arrived back home not long ago from a late night supper with JY. It's been quite some time since I had supper because I'm well known for being a health freak, and late night supper is a no-no. Haha.
The food was good... especially the xiao long baos which I've craved for MONTHS. We failed to hit our target of 5 longs (5 x 5 = 25!), and I'm determined to try again the next time I go there. Hoho, and the next time together with Eliz. =)
The good food kind of provided me comfort after a long and tiring day... haven't been resting well for the past few days. And my soul kind of needs some rest too, as unwanted and upsetting thoughts tried to make their way into my head.
I can feel the pain inside, but I will convince myself to believe that the pain will go away. Some day...
Hugs, peace and comfort- just exactly what I need now.
P/S: Tomorrow will be another long day... I shall go to bed. Gute Nacht, die Welt.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen