I had a nice and heartwarming closure with my girl. The second last session was especially engaging, probably because I was not too stressed about having any agenda in mind. The quality chat was great- probably one of the best chats that I ever had with any of my kids. Now that everything has come to an end, future challenges are just beginning for her... thoughts for her to ponder upon, decisions for her to make, and opportunities for her to shine! Dear girl, I wish you all the best. =)
I shall officially announce that I am naggy. Yes I am. I worry and nag too much. Miss Koh, chai sum dee. Don't come in too quickly with solutions and advice... listen to what the kids have to say... check out their needs... find out what they really want. Be there and be curious.
Kia Ora.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen