Mittwoch, Oktober 28, 2009

Bread and butter #303

My schedule yesterday:
8.00am-11.00am : Qian Hu Fish Farm Outing with my Miracles
11.00am-2.30pm : Snow City Outing with another group of students
2.30pm- 4.00pm : Late lunch, waited for my slow computer to start up, replied emails
4.00pm-5.00pm : Counselling Session #1
5.00pm-5.20pm : Impromptu Counselling Session #2
5.20pm-7.30pm : Counselling Session #3

I was feeling damn tired and sleepy, but survived (thanks to the complimentary free Macdonald's breakfast which gave me much energy)! At least I was feeling very energetic throughout my 2 outings. I must have fun with the kids, especially the Miracles, 'cos this is most probably our last class outing with them!

The Qian Hu Fish Farm outing was an eye-opener for my kids. The silly boys were so scared of the fishes but acted cool the moment we took out our cameras. Hahahahaha. Snow City was okay. I expected the place to be much bigger... and I expected more activities since SM told me it was a "Winter Olympics" package. All we did was to piece a jigsaw puzzle, and then it was free play liao. The kids kept climbing the stairs to reach the top of the slope, again and again and again. I slipped and fell. And my arms are aching, probably because I grabbed the handrails too tight... for fear of falling. @#$%^&*

After the two outings, I'm almost half-dead. And after my three counselling sessions, I'm as good as dead. To think I stayed back till 11pm to complete my session recordings... @.@

Keine Kommentare: