At the beginning of the hike... we were very energetic. =P

Along the way, we took another group photo.

JY demonstrated her multi-tasking talent by talking on the phone, hiking, and overtaking us all at the same time...

I looked like a glutton trying very hard to be healthy (by hiking) in that tee.

TreeTop Walk. Endlich!

Notice WC's hands... haha.

I like the photo below- MZ and Eliz look like they were cheering for us.

WC's hand's still not leaving the handrail!

Love this quote.

Ah Pek and his fan.

The neverending trail... WC walked so fast... and I was trailing behind him...

And, I can't believe that he wore slippers!

JY demonstrated her multi-tasking talent by talking on the phone, hiking, and overtaking us all at the same time...

I looked like a glutton trying very hard to be healthy (by hiking) in that tee.

TreeTop Walk. Endlich!

Notice WC's hands... haha.

I like the photo below- MZ and Eliz look like they were cheering for us.

WC's hand's still not leaving the handrail!

Love this quote.

Ah Pek and his fan.

The neverending trail... WC walked so fast... and I was trailing behind him...

And, I can't believe that he wore slippers!
I was so tired that I couldn't take an upright photo properly... nonetheless, I enjoyed the hike. It was a very good workout! Too bad, LX the businessman can't enjoy Macritchie with the good weather...
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen