I finally went to see a Chinese doctor on Saturday.
After describing my condition to him, he seemed to know what happened to me already and started to twist my fingers and arm. I told him I suspect that my injury was due to a dragon boat session a few months back, and he lamented aloud, "how can a Social Worker get injured like that?!" He said that usually people who get my kind of injury are construction workers or people who use a lot of physical energy.
Oh well, apparently, the Social Worker who owns this blog uses a lot of physical energy lor. In the wrong way somemore.
Anyway, I'm feeling relieved now that I've seen the doctor... I've procrastinated for so long! I hope that my finger, or rather, arm will heal asap. I want to play badminton! As to dragon boat, maybe I will avoid it for a while...
Dear friends, do take good care of yourselves!
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen