It was particularly cloudy that day, and I feared that it would rain. So glad that God decided not to rain on us... if not, we wouldn't be able to have so much fun and laughter. =)

Weichuan was singing.

Yummy mango cheese cake. I love the crust!

Here's the ever helpful WC chopping the cake.

EO and JY.

What business you want?

All of us.

LX's emotions were stirred by WC's leaving.

So WC decided to give LX some physical touch.

But it doesn't really satisfy him...

So WC attempted to... ... hmm, he shouldn't have...

Finally they had a nice closure. :)

Then our kites went UP the sky!

So happy.


LX savaging the poor wet kite, which apparently has "a life of its own" (EO, 2009)

Lovely view adored by me and JY.

It's a pity that the buildings blocked the sun.

MZ believes that she can fly... a kite.

This is how weekends should be. I want more of these...! =) =) =)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen