Donnerstag, Februar 26, 2009

Bread and butter #253 (In search of.)

I look everywhere to find... I try so hard, fall down so many times, get upset so many times, put in so much effort, get so stressed... but I still can't find.

Where can I find it? How long will I take to find it? How high do I have to search? What must I do to help myself to find it? Can anyone help me find it?

You know what? One fine day I might just end up giving up, because maybe I just don't have it, I just can't find it... I just won't have it lor.

.
.
.

Alright, I need to chill and try not to wallow in self-pity.

Let's put the stupid negative feeling into the lunch box, and move on first.

Because I'm not in the correct mood to handle this.

.
.
.

"it comes with experience..but do what u really like to do, persevere"

Thanks girl.

We shall see... if what you said is true.