I seriously think that dragon boat is a very good team-bonding activity because I felt a strong sense of adrenaline rush when I was rowing together with my team mates on the same boat. I was pleasantly surprised that, our boat moved much faster when we were in a friendly match against the other team. Everyone put in their best effort- everyone tried to row at the same beat, with all their strength. Every team mate is important. Upon victory, there was so much satisfaction felt.
Samstag, Februar 21, 2009
Bread and butter #251 (NYAA Dragon Boat!)
I enjoyed myself very very much!
I seriously think that dragon boat is a very good team-bonding activity because I felt a strong sense of adrenaline rush when I was rowing together with my team mates on the same boat. I was pleasantly surprised that, our boat moved much faster when we were in a friendly match against the other team. Everyone put in their best effort- everyone tried to row at the same beat, with all their strength. Every team mate is important. Upon victory, there was so much satisfaction felt.
A pity that the maximum number of persons on a boat is 20- if not, I may consider getting my geen nas from a class to go for it, if a team-bonding activity were to be required.
Despite the aches that I'm feeling now, I still feel very excited when I recall my experience yesterday afternoon. Plain shiokness woh. :P
I seriously think that dragon boat is a very good team-bonding activity because I felt a strong sense of adrenaline rush when I was rowing together with my team mates on the same boat. I was pleasantly surprised that, our boat moved much faster when we were in a friendly match against the other team. Everyone put in their best effort- everyone tried to row at the same beat, with all their strength. Every team mate is important. Upon victory, there was so much satisfaction felt.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen