Samstag, Januar 31, 2009

Bread and butter #237 (Leggings Fiesta.)

Theresa invited us to her house for a CNY dinner.
The very very yummy fish.
And of course, not forgetting the spicy prawns.Bessey and Peiyi. Benjamin and Xinyan.
It's so obvious that Benjamin has something against me. He said he was hungry. COME ON!
Opening the bottle of goodness.
Teamwork- what we're best at! Women are always spared from the manual work.
Yu sheng- which was bought in a super efficient manner. One queued, one grabbed the smoked salmon, and the last one grabbed the yu sheng.
Browsing through memories.
Old friends- I personally like these two sepia shots a lot. Yannie and the piano- something that I want but I can't.
One of Charlie's angel. She forgot that she needs to iron her clothes.I want to squeeze all the stupid **** out of you! (PY, 2008)
The ladies.Silly idea proposed by the usual silly one.Lastly, two group photos.Benjamin is so lucky to have so many lovely ladies behind him all along...!
This is what Seng Meng insisted on seeing:
Went over to his house later in the evening. And Wii-ed all the way. Benjamin earned himself a punch for playing cheat!
I'm glad I didn't step on Seng Meng's toe while boxing with Xinyan! Anyway, I beat him at Wii Boxing! (And Peiyi beat Benjamin!)

Keine Kommentare: