Sonntag, Januar 11, 2009

Bread and butter #226 (First day of work in 2009.)

Really glad to be back in Singapore, back home and back to my second home:Photo by BT.I must say I am SUPER SHIOK to see the above. Emails dated "three weeks ago" before I ''send/receive''. Weehoo! Three weeks of not checking workmail. Plain shiokness. :P
And look at the array of presents I got! A card and sweet present from TW- a tee that we both wanted to buy but forgot to buy in JB, a Christmas gift and a candy from BY, a travel organiser from ED, a super sweet survival kit and a lovely card from XY, a card and candy from laoban, another card and candy from LC, purses, adidas sports suit and card from SA, candy and SM-style note (haha) from SM, my gift from Santa Beng, and a scarf from PY which is wrapped in a very creative manner:

Meanwhile I'm still in a floating mode. Haven't quite settled down to work life yet, and enjoying every moment of nua-ing. For my RS volunteers.

And, for the folks! Teamwork- what we're best at.

Folks, this year will be a great year. Let's all 加油 together!

P/S: I'm looking forward to Social Workers' Day, SCS Staff Day, all kinds of outings with folks, and of course, all sorts of opportunities this year- especially my idea which I'm going to propose to CM. -prays hard-

Keine Kommentare: