Sonntag, Dezember 14, 2008

Things to do before 15 December 2008

1)Er-hem Annual Report - it's printed liao!
2) Er-hem Annual Statistics (confusing and mind-boggling!) - I've checked!
3) Internal annual report for Children Programme - all ready for vetting!
4) Internal annual report for school - all ready for vetting!
5) Statistics for Children Programme (including the phone calls) - oh yes!
6) Statistics for school
7) Prepare for IM on Tuesday
8) Appreciation cards for volunteers
9) Prepare for Reading Programme Review Session
10)Prepare for briefing for camp with PY
11) Prepare for my girl's session
12) Hand over work to covering colleagues (send that email draft)
13) Purchase Italy train pass (and update Grace)
14) Apply time-off or leave for January
15) Set holiday message (hoho!)
16) Go to money-changer
17) Pack for my EU trip
18) Get ready scrapbook materials
19) Christmas present (for that someone)
20) Insurance
21) Autoroam
22) Spend all popular vouchers

Supposed to finish the above before I leave for my EU trip. Been working loads of OT, been super tired these few weeks... Advance thanks to those who are going to cover me when I'm away. I seriously need a good break, for working so hard the past 17 months. =)

Keine Kommentare: