Sonntag, August 31, 2008

Out!

28th August 2008- 我的头发坏掉 liao!

It's been two months since we last met up!
I'm thankful to have a group of Social Work girlfriends, for me to download Social Work woes to and share certain difficulties (and of course joy!) which many people probably won't understand as much. Thank you girls for creating such a comfortable and warm atmosphere whenever we are together. P/S: Special thanks to Corinne for your "recipe"! I really need it.

29th August 2008- Archipelago.

Not really sure why, I like the following two shots by Julia.
We had dinner followed by chill-out session at Archipelago. I personally quite like the place- the atmosphere and the music. But I guess, the company is important... and will make a difference.

30th August 2008- Boo boo at Little India.
I was so excited about this photography excursion, but the stupid rain had to spoil my day. :(

Keine Kommentare: