Samstag, August 16, 2008

Bread and butter #167 (A lovely Saturday.)

Today was great... and I am happy! :D

Things to be happy about:

1) A child misbehaved, and I pulled him aside. From his body language, I could tell that he thought that I had the intention of scolding him. I told him with a calm tone that what he did was not so good, and it will be good that he doesn't do that anymore. I ended with an affirmation, which I thought will be helpful for him. And he beamed after my affirmation. :)

2) Have I mentioned that on Friday afternoon, I did up the noticeboard in Sunshine Hall? I love it! Yeah!!!

3) Reading Stars today was great, despite the burnt cookies, haha.
FYI, the above cookies are baked by me on Thursday afternoon, not by my children this morning.

4) Had lunch with RS volunteers and stayed back to watch Yujie teach the youths some magic tricks. It was a hilarious process- from all of us in awe to all of us in orh. All thanks to my volunteers who brought so much joy to me not only today but also in my Social Work journey. It's been a long while since I laughed so much...
Weichuan had a bad hair day. :P

5) SM happened to have A LOT of time all of a sudden, and started to explore his Facebook account.
SM: Hey! I have 160 photos when I did not upload any photos before!
Me: That's because I uploaded them for you? Wahahahaha.
Also, he was so amused with my cryptic blog entries that he kept asking me loads and loads of questions. So kaypo- but I'm really glad that he asked. :)


Lovely Saturday I had. :) :) :)

Keine Kommentare: