Anyway, today is the first day of my leave! I'm clearing four days straight, with the following objectives in mind:
1) Rest.
2) Relax.
3) Think about anything but work.
2) Relax.
3) Think about anything but work.
Really hope I can rest my body and soul for a while... it's been a physically and emotionally hectic period for me. Didn't have a chance to rest really well. So, yeah to LEAVE! :)
*
Realised it's been a super long time since I last blogged with photos, especially fun ones that I take at work. So here goes!
BT's beloved bears!
Look! I can balance a tangerine on my head!
Oh-yeah, I love to bathe in the sun...
Sweet! :)
Donuts from Weichuan! Hahaha...
I love the prison visit doodle, heh. :P
Family Day at Chinese Garden!
Questioned by someone.
Laoban questioned by someone. And the funny thing is, laoban replied!
SM trying his best to practise what he has learned on us.
Lovely cakes and a super sweet and encouraging note from SM. :)
Cute drawing again.
Someone being very violent and vulgar.
Sweet stuffs from BT. :) :) :)
*
BT's beloved bears!
Look! I can balance a tangerine on my head!
Oh-yeah, I love to bathe in the sun...
Sweet! :)
Donuts from Weichuan! Hahaha...
I love the prison visit doodle, heh. :P
Family Day at Chinese Garden!
Questioned by someone.
Laoban questioned by someone. And the funny thing is, laoban replied!
SM trying his best to practise what he has learned on us.
Lovely cakes and a super sweet and encouraging note from SM. :)
Cute drawing again.
Someone being very violent and vulgar.
Sweet stuffs from BT. :) :) :)
*
I kind of hate being asked questions over and over again. Be it same questions or different questions. Getting sick and tired of having to answer your questions... never ending one leh, never!