Dienstag, Januar 29, 2008

Bread and butter #85 (Si geen na cum First Closure.)

Super happening day.

I was fuming all the way from 3.30pm to 6.30pm. Si geen na. I really felt like I was at wits' end. Tried every possible technique, asked every possible question. And I got NOTHING! Felt like throwing all my papers away... felt like getting violent, something that I'm good at, heh.

Anyway, I must really do something about it. Cannot just keep focusing on one single issue. I will die of heart attack some day. Urgh.

It's hard to switch back to the happy chirpy mode I was in before 3.30pm, but I had to, because it's a special occasion!

Today is THE day.

On one hand I am really happy, but on the other, I am still worried about the possible risks... Of course, it has been a very satisfying journey. :)

A lot of feelings, which cannot be described easily by words. 一言难尽。

Will look forward to 29 January 2010.


:)


P/S: Stayed in office alone at night till about 9.30pm. The heartwarming feeling from the session helped a little in relieving my worries of staying alone, I guess. Yay, achievement, haha.

Keine Kommentare: