Samstag, Dezember 30, 2006

Out with Sharon, Weishang and Julia.

We went to a place where Sharon used to study for her examinations. I ordered mushroom (I got a strong craving for mushrooms recently) baked rice and whined at the canned mushrooms given. Hey, given the price, I think I deserve some Shitake Mushrooms instead. The cheese won me over (a little) but unless you like canned mushroom a lot, you shouldn't try it. Oh yah, the seats are rather comfortable-feels like the Central Library yellow and red ones that you find next to the shelves.

Julia's iced鸳鸯.

Sharon and Julia's black pepper chicken with spaghetti. I've tried it. It's definitely worth the price. There's even sweet and sour pork chop with spaghetti, but Sharon was not happening enough to try it.Weishang's fried rice. The egg looked so yummy!

Julia finds this special.

芒果冰.

And yep, I have demonstrated the devastating effects of an earthquake there and then with this bowl of ice. -_-

The bowl of ice is only $6.90, which is quite worth it. Recalling our AJ ice, it was about this size, covered with Hershey's Chocolate, surrounded by around 5 watermelon balls and full of red beans below, AND it was sold for only around $2. It was so worth it. However, I think the memories are much more important than the taste and the price of our very own AJ ice. Sigh.

After dinner, we went for window shopping in Marina Square, where Julia looked so cute as she asked for permission to go into shops, and Sharon claimed that she's the leader while we're the followers. She was so engrossed that she did not notice us still hanging around in a shop when she's already out! Highly-energetic Julia.The Christmas decorations should be removed and replaced with Chinese New Year decorations very soon! Hmm, there might be a long holiday coming soon during that period of time. I will look forward to that.This coming semester is probably my last semester. I must work hard all the way because I will be taking a lot of my major modules due to my earlier hesitation in deciding my major. However, I am glad that I've tried out modules from other majors. If I've not done that, I might not like Social Work as much as I like it right now. Will talk more about modules after the CORS period.

Meanwhile, have fun before school starts!

4 Kommentare:

blue_canopy hat gesagt…

aiyo... i m there for a very late lunch after my exams, not study for exams la. I can't study feeling greasy haha..

Cindy hat gesagt…

very good. shows that you read my words... hahaha! :X

ok lor.. but u mentioned u were reading ryte? tt's studying lah. hahaa.. chin chye lah. like that readers will feel that u're studious leh..whh is gd.

Julia hat gesagt…

erm what's with the goat?!

Cindy hat gesagt…

so long liao then u notice? erm.. nothing's with the goat. haha.. cute mah? hehe.