Dienstag, Dezember 18, 2007

Bread and butter #60 (Welcome home, X3 team.)

This is probably going to be the last time that SM is wishing us good luck for IM as the in-charge! But I guess he'll still write poems from time to time, HOR? -pokes-
Met up with Joleen and Rachel, my fellow attachment friends at New York New York. I don't know why I took a super long time to finish my meal. It's either (a) I'm a slow eater OR (b) my friends are hungry.SM is angry with me for bullying him all the time. =(
Joleen wanted to have candy floss, but we were simply too paiseh to go for it... so we nominated the two pinkies to go take 5 candy floss in total, woops.
I was complaining that their poses were too boring...
But we weren't any better. =P
Anyway, the gathering was a little too short, as Rachel needed to rush off to somewhere else. I want a longer chat!SM managed to persuade me to welcome the Project X3 team at Changi Airport. I was originally concerned about the transport back home, but he offered to send me back! Yeah! And it was pretty heartwarming to receive the call. You should know what I mean. ;)Notice the red carpet? It is actually a red piece of cloth prepared by SM, for the Project X3 team to walk on when they come out!

Even though I reached home at about 1 am, and was very tired...


Welcome home, Chris and the dedicated Project X3 team!

Keine Kommentare: