Freitag, Dezember 07, 2007

Bread and butter #56 (Parents and Teens Groupwork Finale.)

I seriously don't know why, Parents and Teens Groupwork has always been one of my top favourites. I just enjoy the whole process so much, that I usually don't notice how fast time passes by.

I made a choice to drop in the last session of Parents and Teens Groupwork, as I really really wanted to see how the parents and the teens affirm each other. It's always at this point of time, that tears fall, ganjiong-ness arises... it's a platform for both parties to express their love and appreciation for each other.
A thank you card for us specially prepared by a parent, and signed by the kids and their guardians.SM provided us with positive feedback, and so I recalled what I did with one of my kids. I didn't know it had such an impact. Just want to pray that everything will go well from now on. As long as everything goes well, whatever I do is definitely worth it.

Still, I felt like I could have done more. I'm sure I have another wish to be fulfilled, but vielleicht it can only be fulfilled in a few years time, at least. -prays hard-

Keine Kommentare: