Dienstag, Dezember 04, 2007

Back from Vietnam.

Aye, some people don't even know that I went to Vietnam. It's either they score badly for SW2105 or they're simply not around when I'm around, hehe. :P

Anyway, I'm finally back from highly polluted Vietnam today. Will set up a travel blog and put up the link soon, so watch out for it under my destinations.
Ever since I started a blog on my trip to Muenster, I just wanted to record down every trip I made overseas. I don't know why I just want to record down in details where I've went and what I've did. It's sort of like recording travelling milestones for myself. And yes, I would love to travel around the whole world.

Can't wait for my next trip. It's probably Japan with my mum. Contemplating to pay the trip for her, since she's always complaining that I don't pay anything for her (which is not totally the truth lor) I might as well just appease her, haha. But it will be super expensive. And yes, I've not paid my loans completely. Not even half-way through.

I cannot really get back to reality yet. Felt weird to go back to work, think about what I'm going to do for counselling sessions, and staring at my organiser again. Ahh, now I understand why a break is important. Furthermore, I reflected and thought about various things during the trip, so my brain didn't manage to rest well, haa.

I just want to have SOME MORE fun... before I get down to business again.

Keine Kommentare: