This is not the first time I'm feeling this way.
I super super super cannot tahan people (be it friends or people I can't stand) who keep repeating the same thing over and over again, be it nice things or bad things, said in a positive way or a negative way. I'm fine with once or twice... but there's a stage when I get so sick of what I hear... that I feel so irritated with that person and I feel like strangling that person.
It's not only one person who's repeating himself. I've met a few already. Please. Once is enough. I don't need people to remind me of things I already know. And being unable to help me doesn't help in making me feel any better. So pretty please shut your gap up, and recall the number of times you've repeated the same thing to me... before I stuff something down your throat.
P/S: Thank you SM and BT for your concern... really appreciate you two. =)
1 Kommentar:
That sounds like my mother, haha! But i don't mind that so much.
I hate... judgemental people. People who are moralistic and narrow minded and cannot try to think from another perspective and think that only one way, THEIR WAY, is right.
There.. I commented!
Kommentar veröffentlichen