Samstag, November 24, 2007

Bread and butter #53 (Shining Stars Concert 2007.)

Decided to be kpo and drop by Shining Stars Concert in the evening even though I had no official duty, because I know of two youths who were performing. I went backstage and was almost immediately greeted by one of them. "Why you so late then come?" Grins, this goes to show that he's waiting for me to come? Hehehe.

Anyway, I sat down to talk a little with his band members. They're a cute bunch of people, very playful and charismatic. And there's this handsome young man who kept rolling on the floor and laughed dramatically. My youth seems a little different from the last time I interacted with him. It's been a year, and boy I must say that he grew (matured, i mean) a bit liao woh.

Another team was super super cute too. It was the first time I met them today and they opened up so quickly to me. They were making fun of me, and saying all sorts of lame things, but they're really a cute bunch! And they love to say things like "you drop something!", and when I huh-ed, they say "you dropped my jaw!" Hahaha. Another cool chap kept saying "you rock my socks!" Wahahaha...

It's so fun to hang out with these cute young men! ;)

Anyway, after giving our support and encouragement to these young men, SM and me went to collect our tickets for the performance. The first performance was really not bad, and the performers had loads of supporters. I was touched by the whistling, more touched by the shoutings and screamings of family members of the youths. I'm glad for these lucky kids who have strong familial support.

Seeing the youths perform allowed us to see them in a different light as well... nice and interesting...

I enjoyed myself by cheering for the ginnas and giving them high-fives at the backstage. They've done a great job, rehearsing all these days and getting ready for the performance. To my dearest gentlemen, YOU ALL ROCK MY HEELS!

Keine Kommentare: