Mittwoch, November 28, 2007

Bread and butter #54 (Problem-solving- Laugh & Reframe!)

I may be laughing a lot, too much, or at weird moments. But the laughters helped a lot. They do help release some kind of happy feeling within me. At least, for today, I'm not having any headaches.

Feel rather bek chek about certain people and happenings, but ridiculous self-reframing of the situation helped a lot too.

And of course, people who create rainbows in my life (literally and figuratively) from time to time helped a lot too. ;)

Lesson learned:
-Don't trust others too much.
-Don't try to be funny when you don't really know a person well.
-Don't repeat the same joke again and again. It's not funny when it's said n times.
-If I can't solve any problems, just laugh. At least, it'll make me feel better for the time being.

CM says, consulting others is part of problem-solving. Yeah, jiayou.

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

yo, opps i think i kinda know what you are talking about...intuition but dunno correct or not...i thought i saw your expression when something kept repeating...some things repeat too many times DO get stale and not funny...