Though I enjoy stoning in front of my laptop, I still like to occupy my time- try to do things and not jus sit and laze around every time. A day is fine, but lazing around a few days is not fine! So, I've brought home some work to do. May seem workaholic, but I do have some pieces of work to be done and they've been left on my desk untouched for at least a few weeks?
I think I have problems getting my points across some times. There were times when I babble and babble, and I ended up seeing a lot of blank faces (audience). Must make it a point that I speak slower and I speak in simpler sentences, so that I can be totally clear of what I'm saying. Oh my god, am I making sense?
Nothing I do is my fault. -Calvin
I guess it really fits how I feel now. I really felt like I was at fault. But it's not totally my fault. I may sound defensive, but if I had another chance, I would have consulted someone and stopped whatever I was doing. But then again, I wasn't offered the chance to consult anyone due to time constraint and many other unforeseen circumstances. All I can do now is sigh and just go ahead with what is expected of me. I'll just chiong and finish it. Can't push it away anyway. I definitely don't feel good about it, but there's nothing else I can do.
I don't really like people to comment negatively on my profession. Who likes negative comments anyway? I definitely enjoy hearing positive comments. Was chatting with a taxi uncle, and he was saying,
So late liao, still need to come out and work ah?
Bo bian leh, need to do home visit.
Wah! This job is not easy woh!
..It's almost equivalent to receiving affirmation and recognition for what I do for a living. A few days back, my mum's friend was commenting that I must have a lot of patience in order to be in this field, and all my mum did was to give me a skeptical look. Oh well.
I also don't welcome comments which stem from a weak understanding of my profession. Bloody hear about my job, or simply ask me questions first. I will answer them with patience if only you give me a chance to do so.
It's not going to be easy to find someone who really understands what I want, I guess.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen