Donnerstag, November 15, 2007

Bread and butter #49 (放工后!)

Witches and angels abound!Getting ready for Dazzle and Delight. =)
Lyn's birthday present: CC Sutra. Guess which one is from me!
I forgot (think I didn't even read carefully) to limit the length of my sutra... so mine is the longest one, but it's written with much sincerity using real life experience okay!

This is...

...always a comforting sight. =)

Today someone almost fell asleep in office woh! Asked me to buy coffee, never return me money and claimed that I was not good enough to er-hem woh... sleepy to the extent of messing er-hem's own hair!

Nonsense aside, thanks for taking your time to answer my dying queries on (my god) Sunday, and thanks for offering so voluntarily to go for the home visit with me. 谢谢你!!!

When stress arises, times like these are heaven-sent! =)

Okay, I shall play that with LC when we're all alone in office in December, haaaaaaa!!! =D

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

si geen nas! hope your kids don't find your blogs wor...haiyo..haha.