The last few days were disheartening for me, because particular incidents happened. I was hopping mad and was practically rambling to anyone who's ready to offer their listening ear to me.
And brave me brought this issue up during case consultation. I thought it would be just a simple sharing because SM is supposed to carry out PADI (solution-focus) on me, but it ended up to be a erm... deep sharing session. It got super interesting when CM suddenly raised a point, which seemed to have stunned some of us. It felt like a social work lecturer reminding the social work students about things which they have neglected so naturally.
All in all, I felt better after my sharing. I'm not totally cmi (it means "cannot make it", NOT "can make it", SM!). It's just that when negative emotions accumulate over time, without the right skills, I can't really balance myself well. Perhaps, I really need to give myself some time.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen