What made me really happy was when I see all my gentlemen waiting patiently for the bikes to come, and participating so actively in the games we introduced. Ahh, and my boy still loves Big fish-small fish! We played Murderer, Reindeer, and some game which required us to pose as different animals. I had great fun being the reindeer, seriously. My kids were all united and they caught us one by one. I was the last one to be caught, as my colleagues were attacked first. Little did we notice that we waited for 3 hours.
Throughout the event, I had fun remembering a rather cute road name (Chee Hoon), taking photos, playing over-extended icebreakers, chatting with BT on the car, and of course, cheering for my gentlemen. Hopefully I can still participate as safety vehicle in the future even though I do not know how to cycle. Please don't force me to learn cycling... I have my own reasons.
Thanks everyone for the memorable night, and cheers to CQ who did most of the coordinating! =)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen