Sonntag, August 05, 2007

Family treat.

Have received my pay about a week ago, and I wanted very much to give a treat to my family. Being the baby of the family, I think it's not easy for all members to wait for this day to finally come. My eldest brother was smirking at me and threatening to order everything on the menu. If only he can finish lor. Poot.

Anyway we went Yum Cha early in the morning, because we have to accommodate to my uncle's working hours. Really glad we went there because the food was GREAT!!! SUPER YUMMY! All of us thought the food was super yummy! Yum Cha is yummy!!!

Mum ordered some fruit salad dish, and I was thinking what for order fruit salad when you're at Yum Cha?! But no! It's not the usual fruit salad! The dish looked like 春卷s, but with fruits inside. It was awesome! And another dish had mango (oh my gosh) and prawns in them. Simply delicious!

Too bad there's no photos because when the dishes came, we ate them up rather quickly. :P

Bro's friend commented that Yum Cha is not good, but we think it's super good! Oh well, I guess it's subjective. I'm definitely going back there again!


Anyone wants???

Even though I spent a bomb on the meal, I thought it's rather worth it because everyone is happy. Afterall, familial happiness is the greatest treasure of all.

7 Kommentare:

Julia hat gesagt…

no leh our family loves it. haha. anyway if you take leave, i think they have weekday buffet 3 to 6pm. :P

another good place to have dimsum is at River City restaurant at Excelsior hotel, weekdays $9.80+++, weekends i think is $13.80+++. Food is good!

Cindy hat gesagt…

ME WANT!!! BRING ME THEREEEEE!!!!
-screams and pulls julia's hair-

Julia hat gesagt…

...u tell me when u free hor. i know i have bushy hair but don't pull...
*cries*

ping hat gesagt…

u like wun cha!! oh my I tried the toa payoh one. is reali lousy. which outley u when maybe they r better haha

Cindy hat gesagt…

julia: eh.. my saturday evenings are free!! :D lets go yum cha (high tea.. not only the place Yum Cha) like high class aunties!

ping: i went to the china town one.. :) we can go anywhere on saturday night lah k.. hehe..

xxoos hat gesagt…

i like yumcha too!

Julia hat gesagt…

haa okok!!! let's fix a date soon. i miss you...sob. haven't seen you on MSN for soooOOOooOOOo long. :(