Going to Sentosa at 9am for recee means I had to sleep half an hour lesser, but anyway, I enjoyed myself at Sentosa partly because it's a Monday... :)
The two Miss Kohs inside the Sky Tower. Other than the Merlion region, the sights were rather disappointing, unfortunately. There were construction work almost everywhere.
And yes, I took photos of the nice areas only.
Then we proceeded to the Butterfly Park and Insect Kingdom. The designs on the butterflies are beautiful. The other insects are erm, not so beautiful, but have got interesting surviving tactics- like camouflaging or jumping backwards (!) to run away from predator.
There were really butterflies flying about in the park though I thought there could be more. Along the way, Diana and me spotted two dead butterflies, sigh.
The two Miss Kohs inside the Sky Tower. Other than the Merlion region, the sights were rather disappointing, unfortunately. There were construction work almost everywhere.
And yes, I took photos of the nice areas only.
Then we proceeded to the Butterfly Park and Insect Kingdom. The designs on the butterflies are beautiful. The other insects are erm, not so beautiful, but have got interesting surviving tactics- like camouflaging or jumping backwards (!) to run away from predator.
There were really butterflies flying about in the park though I thought there could be more. Along the way, Diana and me spotted two dead butterflies, sigh.
There are insects who don't have a fixed gender, so they're half female half male. And their looks are really half female half male.
I didn't know under that big black shell are two big wings. Eww.
Interesting huh, looks like an owl.
Next, we proceeded to the beach. This is my favourite part of the recee. There was hardly anyone around. It was so so peaceful! I felt so in peace with myself as I strolled along the shores (bearing in mind that I am still super tired since last Monday).Claiming ownership of the sand. :P (Due to the naughty waves, it took me quite a while before I can write and take a picture of this.)


Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen