I have been suffering from immense stomachache since 3pm. Urgh. And I managed to sit through a meeting?! I deserve no cramps this month. Hopefully.
Everything's been great so far. I've been informed about my portfolio, and I'm given three files to browse through. I aim to finish them within three days, because by then, I might have tonnes of other work to do.
Am happily planning how to decorate my workdesk now. A pillow for my back, my cute post-its, a cup, a donkey paper stand given by Julia during JC, an unwanted wrist rest, a necklace with my name on it. My workdesk is going to be as messy and colourful as my study table at home. Hee.
2 Kommentare:
Rumble & Tumble!!
Congratulations for completing your first day of work.
We will cross our paws to wish for you that you will not be as busy as our mum, or miss out important quality time with loved paws... opps, loved ones of cos.
Pray thee watch over our mum and remind her to miss us at work too!!
Cheery paws,
Mango & Party
thanks, mango and party... :)
yes, will look out for your mum.. haha.. am looking forward to her performance too! teeheehee...
Kommentar veröffentlichen