Third day at work, and I already forgotten how many days I've worked. When Christine (we usually call her "Chris") asked me how's my third day, I was a little lost and started counting the days while she stared at me. Met up another colleague who was in another department (another room) today. Finally, haha.
The weather is terribly hot and humid these days, that I totally melt when I go under the sun. Feels as if I am doing my 2.4km run. And to think I had two home visits today. Gosh. I swear I am going to be gu niang and bring an umbrella with me whenever I go out and meet the sun.
My feet are now super tired and half-dead. I desperately need comfortable shoes. Sigh.
Thanks for all the concern sms-es, MSN messages, and well-wishes! Feels quite warm to received all those messages. :) And special thanks to Jane for your practical gift! I love the letter (the drawing included) and the gift loads!!! THANKS!!!
2 Kommentare:
hehe... sorry i can't make it for ur commencement though :( i was quite interested in going!
thanks for the thought... :)
Kommentar veröffentlichen