Montag, Mai 14, 2007

Clearing and tidying up.

Holidays is always a time when I'll start throwing away old stuffs or stuffs that I don't like.

Found this bubble thingy, given by Elaine (NHSS) long long time ago, during my 15 or 16th birthday I think. The liquid seems to be leaking, so I decided to finish it by blowing loads of bubbles with the remaining liquid.

I was listening to my MP3 player, and it was playing Inside my Heart, one of the many OSTs of 我叫金三顺. Blowing bubbles into the dark sky while listening to this song is quite saddening. I felt as though I was like lonely Sam Soon. O_O

Anyway, I found myself happily tidying up Social Work stuffs. Was quite amazed and elated to own such a thick stack of Social Work notes and readings after three years.

My CBT notes -look at the first navy blue file- are so thick, I am so proud of them (though I didn't manage to finish them before examinations).

P/S: Skin appears to be glowing because I was sweating like hell after tidying all the notes.

Now the bottom of my desk is super neat. But I would prefer to have a cupboard to place my notes, instead of leaving them below my desk, because they'll collect dust in time to come.

As you can see, the top of my desk still needs some clearing up. Urgh. I feel so lazy in the holidays.

Keine Kommentare: