
"Know what. I think your blog is interesting leh. I mean seriously lo...Yours have many pictures and you feature me! Hahaha."
I hope the interesting part is not only about me featuring her. Wahahaha. Thanks for the praise man. :D
Hopefully, this will be the last time I'm saying this: Engine Western Food is very nice ahhh! Okay okay, next point.
Today, I met up with Kelly to do some revision together for Counselling. I was "low-batt" and kept whining. Kelly, the 贤妻良母, made sushi! And I had the fortune of tasting them.

I know I've whined a lot ever since revision started. Thanks for bearing with my whining. And thanks for all the jiayou sms-es!
I'll share one sms that got me laughing...
Someone asked me if my examinations are over, and I replied with a "BOOOO... NOOOO... And I am so sick of studying already..." and the reply was...
"Oh no... poor thing... hang in there... last lap liao... Can see finishing line liao... Spread that long tek ko legs of yours and complete! Hee..."'
And after a few more days, guess we'll never receive such jiayou sms-es (for studies) anymore.
5 Kommentare:
hehe
you hehe for what.
the food does looks yummy!still rem tt time i went nus find u :)
-honey bunny
can always go for further studies ma.. and bet there'll be courses you have to attend that u need such msgs.. haa.. Gambette.. and wat is ur decision? *last post* feeling quite lost here.. wat is the engine western food u ate? looks like fish and chips with spaghetti?
SET 5D!!! I LOVE IT!!! :D
Kommentar veröffentlichen