Sonntag, April 15, 2007

My Undergraduate Days #49 (Intensive revision- is this going to be the last intensive revision that I am going to have...?)

Intensive revision for the Queen means...... drinking coffee, sketching, wearing spectacles...
... constantly looking at the calender (at the examination dates), encouraging herself...
... piling up pens and highlighters on the table, listening to music when she's about to fall asleep, receiving jiayou sms-es...
... snacking (brittle biscuits, haha) and more coffee-ing...

...and as evident above, taking pictures! :D


P/S: Was amazed at the hot can of coffee which is being sold at one of the vending machines in Forum. Actually, I prefer the 60 cents coffee being sold in canteens. It is less sweet than the canned coffee.

P/P/S: As a lot of people would have known, the Queen will die without watching her dramas, so she actually make sure that she studies in the day so as to earn her drama hours at night.

P/P/P/S: I am really ganjiong. I HAVE SO MANY READINGS TO READ!!!

Keine Kommentare: