These two girls just want to show how much they love PCC (Person Centred Counselling) lectures.
Now you know. That I dig my nose.
Siang Meng was not supposed to be in this picture. (Oh, he was the one who helped me ask if there is coffee being sold at the AS6 walkway.)
I think Kelly look like some 大姐大. Anyway, Kelly is my NHSS senior. Haa, not many people know about this. And we were from the same CCA.Was very funny when Siang Meng grabbed my camera and started to capture some weird and low-quality shots...
In order to protect the identities of the innocent parties, I have to cover up their faces. I think innocent party #4 is quite easy to guess. Make a guess then. No reward for the right answer though!
Sleepy Tommy.
2 Kommentare:
ming en! ahaha...anyway it's not a self-esteem problem la, it's just not prepared enuff lor. u see, students are always haggard de, studying is too tiring...blah blah blah..hahaa..
if you are so particular about how haggard you look, all the more you should dress better so that you look better. I got tummy, got eyebags also take picture. ah duh. its just a matter of "you want or not".. hai. or some ppl jus wanna protect their so-called image. ah duh.
Kommentar veröffentlichen