Mittwoch, Januar 17, 2007

ANNOUNCEMENT!

SOCIAL WORKERS' DAY IS ON 20TH JANUARY! :D

Time: 2pm-5pm
Venue: National Youth Council Park


In order to raise awareness among my friends about the profession that I hold close to my heart, I am going to rant about this important day from time to time. Hee. I am most probably dropping by National Youth Council Park! So far, I am very free on that day.

(Update: So far, Rachel and Weiping have expressed their interest to go. Anyone else?)

Since some of you all have been asking me what's social work all about, wouldn't it be nice for you to meet the social workers themselves? I bet there will be a lot of social workers (including my colleagues) and social work students there. Come meet us! :D

P/S: Got reminded of this when I saw a fellow coursemate's organiser, and at the 20th January column, she wrote in BIG font "SOCIAL WORKERS' DAY". Haa, I did this in my organiser too!

Keine Kommentare: