My JC stuff! :)
Brochure for my choir performance.
Erm, yes this is written by me.
Looks so inspiring hor?
Latin songs for competition in Prague.
My aim for grades. I also drew up a list of occupations that I'll go for if I fail my A levels. Didn't see it just now.
Where's point number 4?
Choice of songs for SYF, plus who was going to stand beside me. Interesting piece of paper.
Allocation of topics for revision.
The junk.I love throwing things away, because it feels like throwing my burden away. :)
2 Kommentare:
ahh i rem the piece of paper with the list of occupations..hiakz, cindy was always scribbling impt notes using colourful pens...always v organised too!
stay this way! haha..
haha... think my pens are free.. that's why i got loads of them.. now i limit myself to PINk. hahahaha! yep yep.. COLOURFUL! HEE..... makes me mood gd.
Kommentar veröffentlichen