Sonntag, Dezember 31, 2006

Random #11

Haven't been updating my life here and sometimes, I feel lazy to update this anymore. I am not quite sure why this is happening. Maybe there's some kind of virus which affects one's blogging ability because I think I am losing mine.

Anyway, on Thursday, I met up with Edris, Julia and Sharon at Ang Mo Kio, our old place during JC times. Felt a little disappointed because our AJ Ice is gone, and most of our teachers (including one of my favourite teachers) are already not in AJC. Although not many people managed to come, we talked a lot-like almost non-stop- about any topics under the sun.

We planned to go back to AJC next week. I intend to eat my favourite grilled fish then. It's very nice, although the tartar sauce was always diluted. I used to eat it almost every time after P.E.

Mood has not been very good because of a few happenings. Felt a bit lost, angry, and upset because I don't quite know how to react to certain happenings. Also, don't quite know whom I can really consult when I met those happenings. Ahh, sickening feeling.

Spent the morning with my mum, spent some money, prayed for my family and friends, bought a new cardigan, had a meal with Sharon, Julia and Weishang just now, forgot to bring my camera (so not me), brought along some chocolates from Belgium, demonstrated the devastating effects of an earthquake (really sorry about the collapsed Mango Iceberg), stepped on Julia (sorry about that too), saw the purplish decorations in Marina Square, felt cold and tired.

Jane has just left Singapore around one hour ago. Have a safe and enjoyable trip, my dear.

Things aren't just as simple as before.

I am tired. Good night.

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Why do u sound so sad about the collapse of the mango ice kachang? haha...it happens to us sometimes. Think of e collapse of the ice cream as a favour to prevent us from eating it and putting more calories...wahaha...anw Wishing u happpy new year and stay happy n preeetty always!

Cindy hat gesagt…

haaa... cos i din expect it!! :(

hmm, thanks for reframing the situation for me! :D

sweet weishang! happy new year to you too!