I knew it!
1) My paper for my placement will pull down my placement grade. (What the hell, the main aim of the placement is the learning experience, not the skill of writing a term paper.)
2) My German grade will be horrifying. (And that's why I am not going to take the module proper next semester, i.e. I will take it as a guest.)
3) I scored well for the paper that I spotted questions correctly.
No single C for my Social Work Modules! (Or is it true that the lecturers are lenient?)
Compared to last semester, I think I've put in a little more effort in this semester (though it's not that evident, haha), thus I am expecting my grades to improve by a little. Indeed, my CAP improved by a little bit. Although it's only a little bit, I am already quite happy. I am only unsatisfied with my German grades. It does not reflect the amount of effort that I have put into it.
I've already tried my best. Told you all my German is not good liao. Nobody believed me. Sigh.
2 Kommentare:
it's never easy mastering a language, but ur passion pulls u thru mah right. don't worry abt the grades. Also, cont jiayou-ing!
:S i'm v anxious abt my grades also. suddenly. ughhh...-pukes fr anxiety-
yep i will.
but u dun anyhow vomit hor. wanna vomit go toilet bowl, dun vomit here.
cya soon! :D
Kommentar veröffentlichen