Samstag, Dezember 23, 2006

Lazing around.

Finally, there's no readings to read, no lessons to attend, no tuitions to teach, no gatherings to organise, etc. I am basically lazing around. Shiok! :D

I was browsing blogs and got rather interested in Girls Out Loud, a new programme on Channel 5. Watch this portion of the 2nd episode and pay attention to the first date! I thought the guy won't be successful in giving a goodbye kiss! Wonder if it's because of his scientific and rather romantic sms quote.

(The One), it's been scientifically proven that sugar dissolves in water...

So please don't go out in the rain too much,

.

.

.

.

because I can't afford to lose such a sweet person like you...

Awwww......

P/S: Interesting programme. Catch it if you can!

P/P/S: I have finished updating my trip to Taiwan after so many months. My trip to Europe is currently halfway updated because a lot of photos are with my brother. Will tell you all when I am done with it. :)

Keine Kommentare: