Mittwoch, Dezember 20, 2006

Evil Queen is back.

I've been contemplating to convert my blog into the beta version whereby I can make my blog private or certain posts private. To stop blogging completely will kill me because I am so used to it already.

So read whatever you want before I switch it to Beta version, because I might privatise my blog partially. A few people have stumbled upon my blog by simply blog-hopping and I find it quite horrifying lah. Plus, my supervisor has been telling me that she finds it dangerous for me to blog about my life online. Haha.

Oh yah, I am so engrossed with switching my blog to beta version that I forgot to announce that I AM BACK from my holiday trip to Europe. As I've mentioned to some friends who eagerly asked me on MSN, the travelling satisfaction was present but I've encountered some unpleasant events which really made me think through a lot of stuff. Shall shelve them under "Lessons Learned".

Tried my best to do as much sightseeing as possible, tried my best to try all the possible things I could do over there, tried to be streetsmart, tried to read maps, tried to speak as much german as possible, and tried to be strong.

Sometimes it is only natural that people don't recognise your efforts. (Reminder to self every once in a while.)

As usual, I got paiseh for several times throughout the trip. Can only keep telling myself to jiayou and learn from my stupid mistakes. This is the best I can do because some people just love to put me down with loud voices, hurtful words, or even disgustingly smirky smiles.

To quote Xinli, things happen for a reason. Oh well, recall what happened to you. I would say you deserved it totally. I am evil, but for a reason too.

2 Kommentare:

TedFox hat gesagt…

aiyah, so sad. will i still continue to get to read

blue_canopy hat gesagt…

hoho! u r back!