Dienstag, November 28, 2006

Triumph in the Skies-冲上云霄.

I am not only German-loving Queen. I am also drama-loving Queen.

Despite of impending (and leaving!)examinations, I still watch drama daily.

Recently, I'm addicted to 冲上云霄 and to the theme song as well. I am a person who loves soundtracks very much. Good dramas are good partly because of their soundtracks, I think. And that is why I have more drama theme songs as compared to songs from normal albums.

The cantonese and drama version.


The chinese and full version.


Very addictive! Gahhh...

经典情节。。罗马的相遇。。




In the end, they won't be together. Watching this show with the hope that they will be together will definitely make you 摧心肝. Haha, watch it with an open heart.

3 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

i like this show too!
-honey bunny

blue_canopy hat gesagt…

I have the Chinese version u want? I was singing this song for julia they all to hint them abt a budding relationship during the july beijing trip. haha... u missed it.

Anonym hat gesagt…

u sang for julia?!

budding relationship?! WHO????? *KPO*