Surprisingly, German 5's Semester Test is easier as compared to German 4's Semester Test. (Even though Herr Chan already mentioned this last semester but this idea just did not register in my brain because how can a higher level module be easier than a lower level one?) It was much easier to understand and much easier to read. At least, I did not feel dead after the test. I felt a bit stony though.
Listening this time round was pretty interesting. We were allowed to watch this show, Der Tunnel, which I deduce is a film about a guy fleeing from East Germany to West Germany.
I laughed a bit when I saw an officer from the East running (as if for his life) towards the West side. I admit I am pretty rude but it really tickles me. The history of Germany never fails to interest me. Okay, I am pretty out-of-point. The point is, we had to answer some questions about the content of the film by watching the short introduction of the film.
And I always understand a German thing (be it film, storybook, passage, usw.) only after a second look at it. This is sort of a killer section for me. I could not answer three questions.
:(
The grammer section was pretty fine though I felt uncertain at times. I could sort of understand the passages upon second reading, which is not bad for me already.
But the cloze text was another killer. More than half the number of blanks were empty.
Scheisse.
As I said, I think I was having PMS. I felt fed up that nothing much was done even though I had a whole day to myself. So sorry, if anyone got scolded by me for no reason.
And I've been speaking German to myself at home. I wonder if my mum thinks that her daughter is going mad. Haha.
Oh yeah, next week I am going for a German Film because it's......
GERMAN FILM FESTIVAL! :D
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen