Dienstag, November 07, 2006

German-learning- Muendliche Pruefung.

Finally had my German Oral! It was very lucky of me to have spotted a topic accurately: Schule (Schools). Joan was asked to describe her favourite subject while I was asked to describe my favourite teacher and naturally, I mentioned Mr Tan.

Er war meinen Geschichte Lehrer. Er ist ein sehr nette und (dedicated) Lehrer und wenn ich viele Fragen stellten, antwortete ihn immer mit vieler Geduld, usw.

I answered my question along those lines. I actually wrote those phrases down because of a previous homework set by Frau Niemann. If not for those phrases, I would have died.

The exam ended with a dialogue between me and Joan about Uniforms. Joan digressed about how her daughter is going to look fabulous in schoene Kleidung while I am for uniforms. Our tutor stopped us when I was about to digress the important role of uniforms in helping us to identify students in Arcades. Wahahahaha.

Generally I thought my performance was pretty okay. I don't feel as stressed as last semester when I had to speak to a microphone.

Frau Ewerhart rewarded us with some biscuits at the end. So sweet of her. (Oops, this reminds me that I still owe her one homework!)

Thanks for the sms-es. :)

Keine Kommentare: