I should have taken a video of how me and Xinli were muttering German along AS6 corridor after class.
"Ich bin ein schoene Maedchen. Du bist ein boese Maedchen!"
So here we are at the service lift- which is meant for goods, not us. (I have no idea why we used that lift and I don't know who suggested it.)
Man, how do I do my business when there's a man staring at me? 
Stopped taking more pictures when Geokwei said, "NO PHOTOGRAPHY ALLOWED INSIDE A CINEMA!" loudly.
Ying Fong lost two nights of sleep! Poor thing!
Wake up leh, Ying Fong.
Sexy and still beautiful, Faith.
Ever seen Xinli looking constipated? Here you go! (Think Ashley's constipated too.)
Me and the working class.
(Oh too bad, can't enlarge the photo by clicking.)
Us including Joyce whom we met at the Central Library bus stop and found out that we were going to the same place and watching the same movie! What a coincidence. :)
P/S: Tough Enough is interestingly filmed but a little dry. Or perhaps I was too tired and sleepy by 9.15pm. Nonetheless, I enjoyed the German-ness today!
2 Kommentare:
haa cary grant is a very famous actor...shld be honoured! haha
honoured for him to look at me half naked?! MEIN GOTT. O_o
Kommentar veröffentlichen