Since mum said there's no dinner, I don't feel like going back home early anymore (because I will borrow Goong VCD from Shang May so there's no need to go home by 7pm). So I ended up staying in Computer Laboratory together with Ming En to try to read my Respite Care reading for my handwritten assignment to be handed up by this Wednesday.
I am pretty screwed up this week as I overestimated myself and think that I can complete two assignments within a week. By Friday, I have another essay to hand up.
I am in a screwed-up mood too, so I pity the ones who became victims of my bad mood.
At lecture today, someone mentioned that he could not find Tuesdays with Morrie in the Central Library. I wondered what's the big deal of finding such a popular and well-known book. You can get it easily in any National Library or worse come to worse, borrow from our very own RBR section and read it within two hours lor! (You can even get it in almost all bookstores.) I don't think he bothered to find out the locations of all the available copies of that book.
It's like, such a brainless comment made by him.
Did I say I was not in a good mood? I responded by saying that there's one copy of that book in our RBR and there will definitely be copies of it in our island-wide branches of National Libraries. In other words, I am saying that, there's no way that you can't find the book.
I think the guy was dumb-founded. Didn't I say that he's dumb?
I mean, usually the guys I meet are very smart and impressive. Where did such dumb guys come from? Even my irritating brothers, though extremely irritating, are rather smart and impressive in their own ways. I have no idea why this guy is like that.
Please check out everything before you open up your mouth and make a fool out of yourself. Anyway, I am glad he's not a Social Work major.