Freitag, Oktober 27, 2006

False Alarm.

Frau Niemann stepped into the classroom, asking us why we looked so stressed. Natuerlich are we stressed because we only have one semester test (usually we have two), which means that the weightage might be more. Oh well~

The main point is, she gave us a wrong date and the actual test will only take place next Friday. The whole class went HUH. The classmates who came in later (and were armed by fat Langenscheidts) gave an even more HUH face when they were told that the test is not today.

Perhaps it's a blessing in disguise. I definitely need more revision. I should polish my German further! Being as usual, a hardworking student, I went to the Central Library to borrow some German books- of grammer, comprehension, usw. Let's pray that I will use them.

After the Semester Test, there will be a Muenlichepruefung (Oral) and as well as essay writing and Projektarbeit (project work). There are only three weeks of school left! Time really flies and I am like less than a year to graduation if I am not doing Honours.

Met Hongwei and Ann Ming in school this week. It is funny how we can talk so naturally now when in the past, we did not even bother to talk to one another this much.

Human dynamics never fail to always amaze me.

No pictures because Blogger 在耍小姐脾气.

Keine Kommentare: