Typical SW3101 lecture.
By the way, this is taken during break time. That will explain the empty seats.
NTU Ambassador came to NUS for a visit to take a look at our economics books, because NTU economics books are not as good as ours.
And look at that satisfied smile. You must have found a lot of useful books right, Miss NTU-ambassador?
A mindless offence.
An unexpected and sweet gift from Shang May.
Why did Shang May expand my whole body horizontally? Very fat leh. :(
I felt super ganjiong today as I was rushing out my handwritten memo critique of a research study. And from my gut feeling, I know I did not do well for it lah. Hopefully my participation in class can win me some additional marks.
Anyway, I got caught today.
For attempting to bring a book which is not checked out from the Central Library. I did not know there is so much complication with regards to a small little mindless blur mistake of mine. As I was profusely apologizing, I realise the librarian did not sense my sincerity because she gave me the don't-try-to-be-funny look.
Forced to sign this form.

I really did not mean to steal the book lor. I just mindlessly thought that I want to do some extra reading while having lunch. So much for being hardworking. I guess my brain was not functioning well today.
What luck.
P/S: I heard from a friend that she once got caught for smuggling food in and whenever her matriculation card is being tapped, information will be provided to the staff that she once, tried to smuggle food in. TERRIBLE~!!!
6 Kommentare:
wah lau NTU books still gd ok!....
anyway ya, haha, ur incident reminds me of the time Shang May mindlessly left the library with an unborrowed book. haha...but it wasn't much trouble la, just a slight warning.
duh, i dun see why ppl wanna steal books lor. those more expensive ones are in RBR anyway. haha. kidding. don't let this affect u la. anyway i still think NTU librarians are friendlier. muahahaha
huh... next time when they scan my card mayb a phrase like "attempted to steal a book out of central library" popping out lor...
wahliew. the way she looked at me was killing. machiam i thief. wahkao! :S
erm, there are polite and nice librarians one.. jus tt u sway.. that day only meet unfriendly libarians..
haha, the canteen kopi uncle is even cuter! ahahahaaa...
yep the librarians will need to tap your card when u borrow books or video tapes mah.. sigh....
u look down on julia! *kicks tedfox away*
i also had something lkdat before.... but less serious.. e librarian tot i gonna steal the lib book when i was holding my own book!! so bleh~
haha...
y dun they record names of ppl who tried to say a word in the library..
they confirm won..
cos the card will beep every second...
haha..
get wat i mean?
wahahahahahhahahha
someone said im violent. yea lah, i am violent. so what?
Kommentar veröffentlichen