Freitag, September 08, 2006

Tougher and more tiring.

I am speaking up lesser and lesser in class, if the german people ever notice. I am usually very chirpy in german class. Sometimes I find myself lost in class because of a lack of attention or perhaps because of a lack of good listening skills (which I ought to have). I don't know what to attribute this reduction of participation in german class to.

Is it because...
I freak out easily?
there's no more Herr Chan?
there is a significant number of people speaking up (not to mention, speaking up well) in class?
German class is now three hours in one sitting and I cannot tahan it because I have lessons from 8am onwards on even weeks (pui).

or...
I am just not good at it.

I questioned myself the rationale of taking German. It's not helping my falling CAP and I might not use it in the future (Julia, I doubt the possibility of finding a german boyfriend, ah-duh!). Did I take it for the name of passion? Is this passion really that important to me? Is it worth it?

And here I am, doubting myself when I believe in Strengths Perspective. It is sometimes easy to convince other people. Everyone else except yourself.