I am really excited about the Single Subject Design that I am going to design. It's going to be about something that I want to improve on and I'll blog about it if there's at least some minor successes. If it's not successful, I'll probably cast it behind me and move on with life.
My day started off with me heading to school at 8.30am to print some notes and then studying in Central Library with Ming En till 12pm. I enjoyed the SW3202 tutorial with Dr. Ow. Maybe it's because of the interesting topic covered.
Thereafter, met up with Lay Peng for lunch. She's still as pretty as ever. We talked about everything (Ming En) under the sun and I am really glad that we met up despite having tight schedules.
Back to my SSD, if it's successful, one can definitely sense a Cindy with a much better mood.
My day started off with me heading to school at 8.30am to print some notes and then studying in Central Library with Ming En till 12pm. I enjoyed the SW3202 tutorial with Dr. Ow. Maybe it's because of the interesting topic covered.
Thereafter, met up with Lay Peng for lunch. She's still as pretty as ever. We talked about everything (Ming En) under the sun and I am really glad that we met up despite having tight schedules.
Back to my SSD, if it's successful, one can definitely sense a Cindy with a much better mood.
*Cross fingers*
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen