Dienstag, September 05, 2006

Something seems to be wrong somewhere..

Felt a sense of disappointment and neglect from someone.

Felt a little worried for a friend, or rather, friends of mine.

Felt a little uncomfortable after hearing a piece of news.

Saw someone whom I do not want to see ever again today.

Not to mention I lost my paper diary- a precious place where I can confess everything.

Let's pray that these are results of PMS. It's wonderful how we girls can blame things on PMS. Gah!

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

yes i think PMS is a v gd excuse indeed! a blessing in disguise huh
-honey bunny in pain

Anonym hat gesagt…

maybe ur diary will pop up unexpectedly one day? Don't worry too much abt it k. There's always new diaries. past troubles shld be thrown away, it's a signal for a new start!

oh gosh. ur day seems rather dramatic. take care yea. Cya tmr!